Ministers of Hospitality play a special role as God’s people arrive for prayer. With an open door and a warm greeting, they set a welcoming tone for the Eucharistic celebration about to take place.
- Assist and extend the warm welcome of greeters as they help worshippers find seating
- Provide for orderly and safe movement in the Chuch before, during and after the liturgy
- Direct Eucharistic Ministers to disabled parishioners
- Assist in any special situations such as unexpected illness
- Collect the offerings of the faithful
- Distribute the weekly bulletin as parishioners depart
- Restore books and envelopes to their proper places in the sanctuary